[ic] It works, but ???

N.S. Sisworahardjo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 17:42:01 2002

Hi,

I installed IC and restart Interchange server. Then I can access
http://www.ji-indonesia.com/store/foundation/ which foundation is default
catalog (?)

When I try to enter Customer Entrance or Admin Interface, both goes to
http://www.ji-indonesia.com/store/cgi-bin/foundation/index.html and
http://www.ji-indonesia.com/store/cgi-bin/foundation/addmin/index.html
which are not exist.

Did I do something wrong during installation. And also it's seem the images
path doesn't right either.

FYI:
I installed using tar ball installation by using SecureCRT Shell.
I install IC in /home2/chasia/ic and tried to install the catalog within
the following path: /home2/chasia/www/store

Below store directory there is cgi-bin directory for cgi script, and store
is acting as subdomain. So I hope I can access my store, like this
http://store.ji-indonesia.com or http://store.ji-indonesia.com/catalog_name

Any suggestion.

Thank you so much for your help.

N.S. Sisworahardjo