[ic] Interchange and Mysql problems

Kevin Healey interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 09:19:01 2002

Hi again, Sorry for not being specific in my previous correspondence. I
think the answer to my questions are very simple but as a new user
perhaps it is hard to find the answer, even if it staring you in the
face. Here goes.

1. I was told that I need a DBD statement in my catalog.cfg in the mysql
area. I have tried several to no avail, with my configuration below can
anyone help?

2. Under the preferences area in the Administration tool should I toggle
to yes?

3. If I connect to the database in the catalog.cfg do I still need to
have the products.sql in the products directory? if so do I have to have
pricing .sql and inventory.sql ...etc.? Are these file to be database
structure with a .txt file to retrieve the database info or can these
file have structure and data?

The perl module appears to be current for DBI/DBD. Any help or direction
to help would be greatly appreciated.