[ic] Page changes are not showing

Steven Potter interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 01:09:00 2002

I have been having problems with a multipage order setup that I have,
and recently Joachim recommended to someone that they use this line:

TEST: ([error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1 show_error=1])<BR>

In their file to see if any errors were occuring...  So I entered this
into the file I was having the problem with, but when I display the page
this line is not displayed....   Not even the "TEST:" portion of it....

I am at a complete loss, I have restarted interchange, I have restarted
the computer interchange is on, I have cleared my browser cache, and
this line still doesn't show up...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

P.S.  No that line is not inside of an IF statement.