[ic] Page changes are not showing

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 04:33:00 2002

Steven Potter wrote:

> I have been having problems with a multipage order setup that I have,
> and recently Joachim recommended to someone that they use this line:
>
> TEST: ([error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1 show_error=1])<BR>
>
> In their file to see if any errors were occuring...  So I entered this
> into the file I was having the problem with, but when I display the page
> this line is not displayed....   Not even the "TEST:" portion of it....
>
> I am at a complete loss, I have restarted interchange, I have restarted
> the computer interchange is on, I have cleared my browser cache, and
> this line still doesn't show up...
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve
>
> P.S.  No that line is not inside of an IF statement.

Maybe, you have multiple different checkout pages and editing a wrong
page?
Maybe, IC is displaying another page and not the page, which you have
changed?
Add a line like

TEST 2: This is the page from the file xyz!

and see, you get the right page showing.

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]