[ic] Page changes are not showing

Axium Computer Services interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 12:30:00 2002

Joachim Leidinger wrote:

>Steven Potter wrote:
>
>>I have been having problems with a multipage order setup that I have,
>>and recently Joachim recommended to someone that they use this line:
>>
>>TEST: ([error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1 show_error=1])<BR>
>>
>>In their file to see if any errors were occuring...  So I entered this
>>into the file I was having the problem with, but when I display the page
>>this line is not displayed....   Not even the "TEST:" portion of it....
>>
>>I am at a complete loss, I have restarted interchange, I have restarted
>>the computer interchange is on, I have cleared my browser cache, and
>>this line still doesn't show up...
>>
>>Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Steve
>>
>>P.S.  No that line is not inside of an IF statement.
>>

>Maybe, you have multiple different checkout pages and editing a wrong
>page?
>Maybe, IC is displaying another page and not the page, which you have
>changed?
>Add a line like
>
>TEST 2: This is the page from the file xyz!
>
>and see, you get the right page showing.
>
>Joachim

I know I am editing the correct file because if I delete the file
interchange gives a page not found error at that point in the ordering
process.  Not to mention the fact that there are only three files in the
directory and none of them are showing the changes made...   It is all
very confusing...

Thanks

Steve