[ic] Extended Value Access and File Upload

Mathew Jones interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 10:25:01 2002

unless you changed the outfile name below, the file will have been
written to a file named junk.upload. Take a browse through your user
directory for that file...

[value-extended name=newfile
outfile=junk.upload yes="Written." no="FAILED"]

Mat