[ic] shipping field is empty

David Etheredge interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 23:45:01 2002

I have 2 problems with shipping in Interchange.

The first and main is that the shipping field on the checkout page is empty
( no shipping options ).

Shipping.asc is OK,
country.txt is OK.
I have all of the needed .csv files Ground, NextDay, 2ndDay, ...
the *.csv.numeric appear to be there but I can not access them. Owner:group
are cpanel:cpanel ( I believe that this is correct).
*.gdbm appears to be present.

SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE is GNDRES
SHIP_DEFAULT_COUNTRY is US
UPS_MODES is 1DA 2DA GNDCOM GNDRES XPR XPD
UPS_COUNTRY_FIELD is country

I can not access my logs: owner:group is set to cpanel:cpanel every time
that cpanel accesses them.
logs/log
logs/tracking.asc
logs/usertrack

These were set to my_store_id:cpanel which was OK but still not working.

Shipping.asc also gets owner:group set to cpanel:cpanel.

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

#2) why is cpanel resetting the owner on these files?

Dave