[ic] Trading Services

Filip Galiza interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 17:55:00 2002

Folks,

I am new to Interchange and need help with all sorts of bits and pieces.  I
would like to trade services with anyone who can help me get my questions
answered.

I am a web developer and would be happy to help you out with the design and
development aspect of things.  My portfolio is at:  www.digital808.com

Here are some other projects I am working on:

www.digital808.com/clients/mals/
www.jatco.com
www.digital808.com/clients/jamie/index2.html

Anyway I hope someone can benefit from my help and vice versa.

My most recent pressing is how the heck do I get the credit card numbers.
I've read numerous emails about the morals of storing the credit card info
on the server but not a single email with a detailed explanation of what to
do to get those pesky things...

HELP!
Filip Galiza
www.digital808.com