[ic] [timed-build] - search pages

Russ Mann interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 19:10:00 2002

Hello,

I read the info on the [timed-build] tag, and it seems to be what I need.  I
have a several complex searches which need to be "cached" so they don't have
to query the database each time they're called up.  Unfortunately, the
[timed-build] tag seems to build the results.html page, and any time that
results page is called, regardless of which query is being run, it shows the
same contents.  Is there any way to accomplish the same type of work as the
[timed-build] tag, only using it in a search results page that will have
several separate searches run on it, which need to be saved?

Thanks,

Russ