[ic] How do I set up an affiliate image (etc..) (Thank you) Does anyone know where to get the printed docs? (error 404 off link on homepage)

Tue Jul 2 12:23:01 2002

Quoting Chris Chaney (chris@secureshops.net):

> Thank you all.  Thanks to your code I got it working the way I wanted
> to.  This is great for setting up a branded interface for affiliates and
> adds incentive to sign up as an affiliate, as visitors through their
> link will see the affiliate banner than the stores default banner.
>
> I'm starting to fully realize the power of Interchange and am liking it
> more and more.  I want to get the printed and bound Interchange books
> and learn all I can about programming for it so I can learn how to do
> all this stuff.  I followed the link off the home-page
> (http://interchange.redhat.com) and get a 404 error!  Whats going on?

You must have a DNS problem -- the server moved locations Friday but
loads fine for other people.

> This is an important link which makes me wonder about if this is cause
> for concern on the future of interchange regarding support and backing
> by redhat or if its just a fluke.

Since Interchange is supported by ICDEVGROUP, and that is 10 core
developers bolstered by thousands of users from various companies
including Red Hat, do not worry. It is going to be around for a long
time to come -- no one person or company can stop that.

> Anyway, does anyone know where I can
> get this hopefully someone will know, or the right eyes will see this
> and fix that link!
>
> Anyway great prog:)

We thank you. 8-)

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman