[ic] How do I set up an affiliate image (etc..) (Thank you) Does anyone know where to get the printed docs? (error 404 off link on homepage)

Dan Browning interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 2 13:15:02 2002

At 12:22 PM 7/2/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Quoting Chris Chaney (chris@secureshops.net):
> >

> > Thank you all.  Thanks to your code I got it working the way I wanted
> > to.  This is great for setting up a branded interface for affiliates and
> > adds incentive to sign up as an affiliate, as visitors through their
> > link will see the affiliate banner than the stores default banner.
> >
> > I'm starting to fully realize the power of Interchange and am liking it
> > more and more.  I want to get the printed and bound Interchange books
> > and learn all I can about programming for it so I can learn how to do
> > all this stuff.  I followed the link off the home-page
> > (http://interchange.redhat.com) and get a 404 error!  Whats going on?
>
>You must have a DNS problem -- the server moved locations Friday but
>loads fine for other people.

I believe he is referring to the link on the home page:

Printed Interchange documentation available
Printed, bound Interchange documentation is now available! These books are
brand new for version 4.8 and are much more complete and helpful than older
docs. Purchase a copy of your very own.
The link it goes to is 404 for me as well:

http://www.redhat.com/services/consulting/web_infra/interchangedocs.html

Perhaps what Kevin said fits.  ;-)

| Dan Browning, Kavod Technologies <db@kavod.com>
... at least I thought I was dancing, 'til somebody stepped on my hand.
                 -- J. B. White