[ic] uploading .xls file using cpanel not working

David Cisco interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 2 12:59:00 2002

Wondering if anyone has experienced the same trouble using this cpanel
option. After completing the Wizard, the final step is to upload your
template, in this case named template.xls- I receive no errors until trying
to preview the cart, and then a fatal error page shows and states that the
.xls file could not be uploaded.

Is this a cpanel issue?

Also, from all the instructions online that refer to restarting Interchange,
and how to install and configure the cart with a Linux OS and other tips- I
gather that I am probably at a disadvantage while using cpanel as the
interface since I do not have access to that level of control.

Any advice on getting a cart up and running with cpanel would be great.

Thanks
cisco