[ic] Cookies Disabled = cart contents disappearing

G Guttero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 2 13:01:01 2002

Hi, I just tested my store with cookies disabled and found that the cart
won't hold the items in it that way.  I thought the session information was
supposed to be kept in a cookie and in the URL in case of this type of
situation?  ALL of my links are [area xxx] links.  I do notice the session
info in the URL changing at unpredictable times.  What do I need to do to
keep that session information working in the URL in case the user has
cookies disabled?  Thanks!

- Grant