[ic] Hello, I'm new to Linux & IC

SOHO PC Sales interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 3 02:48:00 2002

Could anyone direct me to a site with detailed instructions on getting IC up
& running? I have a fresh install of RH 7.2 & I installed Apache, SQL & just
about every option it gave me except x-windows, & a managed workstation. I
just need to get it up and running so I can see if I can get the cart to do
what I want it to do & look the way I want it too. I tried out the sample on
the RH site & liked it so far but I want to be able to work on it now & then
when time permits. Also, if I get it the way I like, can I export my
settings & upload them to a webhost that is running IC? Thanks for any help
you can offer! I am struggling to start a business, it's been tough in the
IT job market here in Houston so I'm going to try to work for myself.

again, many thanks!

-Marc