[ic] Hello, I'm new to Linux & IC

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 3 10:06:01 2002

    I've been working with IC, in spare time, for a couple of weeks now.
Begin here http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev-4.8/index.html .
There is plenty of documentation to get you going but it lacks some
complete explanations of some details.  Serious package with pretty
decent documentation.

    Installing the Interchange server is basically one step that I would
think will already be on the target server.  Setting up your catalog should
be a separate step with most pieces in /var/lib/interchange/YourCatalog
that can be completed via makecat and FTPing YourCatalog to
the server.

    Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Thanks
Jon