[ic] Adding Special Admin Area - Basic Questions

Dog Tags interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 3 09:43:00 2002

Hi All

We will be adding a special Admin area. This will allow only very restrictive viewing of certain parts of the orders to only a few users.

This special admin area will be in addition to the standard admin area of IC.

What I wanted to know is:

1. Can a separate admin area be added without too much trouble?

2. Can I simply copy over some admin sections, do some renaming, and have it accessed like the following:

http://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/foundation/specialadmin/index.html

3. Must I adjust the cookies to create a separate group of users, or can I simply create a list of user names that the special admin section will be activated for?

Thanks very much

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8