[ic] My last session problem

G Guttero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 4 19:27:01 2002

Ok, I transferred my domain name to my new site, and now with cookies
disabled the session in the URL behaves very predictably.  As long as I'm
only going between http pages it stays the same, but when I hit the first
https page (login, checkout) the next page has a new session in the URL.
Then I can go back and forth between http and https over and over and the
session stays the same.  This seems like a problem that could be easily
fixed with some advice from someone more familiar with the underlying
processes of IC.  Anybody know?  Thank you!

- Grant