[ic] newbie question

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 4 22:50:01 2002

sorry for misunderstanding, RFQ is actually refer to Request For Quotation,
apologize for not being clarified.

by the way, thanks to Kevin, your input is helpful.

regards,
TiHoe

                      Dan Browning
                      <dbml@kavod.com>                    To:      interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      interchange-users-admin@icd         Subject: RE: [ic] newbie question
                      evgroup.org

                      07/05/2002 05:37 AM
                      Please respond to
                      interchange-users

At 07:24 PM 7/4/2002 +0100, you wrote:

> >       I am new to ic, therefore I'm not so sure about the effort needed
> > add-in a new module for e.g. add RFQ module before customer can make
order.
> > I would like to know is it easy to break ic modules and slot in mine?
> >
>I have no idea what an RFQ is, so I can't answer this part.

RFQ  Radio Frequency Quadrupole (accelerator technology)
RFQ  Request for Qualifications (part of a potential client's preliminary
selection process)
RFQ  Require For Qualification
RFQ  Request for Quotation
RFQ  Request For Quote

Based on those definitions, I'd say that he was referring to the Radio
Frequency Quadrupole, which is a blunder only slightly less known than
"never wage a land war in Asia".