[ic] Post-install problems

Mark Jaffe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 5 04:34:01 2002

Following install of 4.8.5, I am not able to enter either the customer area
or the admin area. Browser reports permission problem:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /gem1.cgi/index.html on this server.

This is most peculiar behavior; I know the gem1.cgi is an executable, but
the link on the portal page makes it behave as a directory since the path
shown in the error appears to be in a directory. I have enabled ExecCGI in
the path where the catalogs appear. I made sure the interchange server was
running. What else needs fixing?

The URL is http://www.geminimanor.com/gem1/

Mark
Mark Jaffe            | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard          | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards      | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards@c-wizards.com | http://www. c-wizards.com/

Sent using the Entourage X Test Drive.