[ic] Is there limitations on number of catalogs run?

S. Wong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 5 20:58:00 2002

Ok Ed, I've bumped it up to 25MB for the interchange user.  Hopefully
that'll keep things "alive" for a while.  So, I'm guessing there ain't
no limit to # of catalogs eh?

Thanks. :-)

Oh, while I have your attention, can I ask why I'm getting this very
strange diff between catalogs I've recently added ...

I've created one foundation store which was prepopulated with data but
then I deleted all items and created my own items with options and by
selecting an option, and doing recalculate, it'll change the amount.
 But the newest catalog that I created (makecat) which had no
prepopulated data, I created an item with options but it never changes
the price.  It's always defaulting back to the original option.  E.g.
album -> options (plain = 19.99, gold trims = 30.95) ... I select gold
trims and recalculate, it doesn't change the price and the option in
checkout goes back to plain. :-(

Thanks.  Sorry for inserting that ... but I hoped you would indulge me.
:-)  THANKS!