[ic] Is there limitations on number of catalogs run?

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 6 10:55:01 2002

At 06:01 PM 7/5/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Ok Ed, I've bumped it up to 25MB for the interchange user.  Hopefully
>that'll keep things "alive" for a while.  So, I'm guessing there ain't no
>limit to # of catalogs eh?
>
>Thanks. :-)
>
>Oh, while I have your attention, can I ask why I'm getting this very
>strange diff between catalogs I've recently added ...
>
>I've created one foundation store which was prepopulated with data but
>then I deleted all items and created my own items with options and by
>selecting an option, and doing recalculate, it'll change the amount. But
>the newest catalog that I created (makecat) which had no prepopulated
>data, I created an item with options but it never changes the price.  It's
>always defaulting back to the original option.  E.g. album -> options
>(plain = 19.99, gold trims = 30.95) ... I select gold trims and
>recalculate, it doesn't change the price and the option in checkout goes
>back to plain. :-(
>
>Thanks.  Sorry for inserting that ... but I hoped you would indulge me.
>:-)  THANKS!

I would guess you are missing some data. Check your options and pricing
tables to ensure that you actually have price data for those options which
is can be referenced by the CommonAdjust chain.

- Ed L.