[ic] CommonAdjust not effected

Interchange interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 6 14:07:00 2002

On Saturday 06 July 2002 02:28, you wrote:
> On Saturday 06 July 2002 02:05, you wrote:
> > Just wondering why my CommonAdjust is not effected at all.  I
> > tried restarting interchange, and closing and re-opening my
> > browser, still no change.  Am I missing out something here?
> >
> > My objective is very simple, to reflect a change in price
> > according to just 1 size, ie, MTM (Made-To-Measure).
> >

> > My catalog.cfg reads:
> > CommonAdjust    :price, ==:options
> >
> > I've also tried other combinations, but the prices are not
> > changed at all, like:
> >
> > CommonAdjust   products:price, ==size:pricing
> >
> > I've also commented the line with "include etc/after.cfg", don't
> > think I'll need to use that.
> >

> > Products table:
> > sku	category	price	size
> > Ren08	Renaissance	83.00	S, M, L, MTM
> >

> > Options table:
> > code	sku	o_group		o_enable	o_label	o_master	o_widget	price
> > Ren08	Ren08	Renaissance	1		Size	1		select		MTM=+22
> >
> > (continue...)
> > o_value
> > S=Small, M=Medium, L=Large, MTM=Made-To-Measure
> >

> > Pricing table:
> > sku	price_group	MTM
> > Ren08	general		+22
> >

> > Any clues as to what could be wrong here?
> > I thought my case was one of the simplest around  :P
>
> Ok, shortly after posting this, I realized my problems, I compared
> with the foundation flypage example, and found that adding these
> lines worked:
>
> [if-item-data options o_enable]
>   [if-item-data !options o_modular]
>     [table-organize cols=2 table=' ' font="size=1" pretty=1]
>       [item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1]
>     [/table-organize]
>   [/if-item-data]
> [/if-item-data]
>

> Now my new problem: is there a way I can display size "MTM" to be
> "$105" (83 + 22), instead of $22 ?

Maybe I wasn't clear in my description of my new problem...

While the new price of "$105" is reflected correctly on the basket
and checkout pages, on the flypage itself, where the select box
showing the sizes is, it only showed:

Small
Medium
Large
Made-To-Measure - $22

I can't get it to display like this:

Small -$83
Medium - $83
Large - $83
Made-To-Measure - $105

Is there a way I can do that?  Looks like there's nothing much I can
fiddle around with the "options" tag (according to documentation):

[item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1]

So, there must be another way(?)
I tried doing this:

<SELECT NAME="[modifier-name size]">
[loop option="[modifier-name size]" list="S, M, L, MTM"]
<OPTION> [loop-code] -- [price code="[item-code]" size="[loop-code]"]
[/loop]
</SELECT>

but all sizes reflect $83  , including MTM, which is wrong.  Looks
like this way is only dealing with the price in the products table,
while the new price for MTM is in the options table.