[ic] Product Variants

Merlin, The Mage interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 5 19:23:00 2002

Hi everyone,

	I was studing IC, using the online demo at demo.interchange.redhat.com and I
gone a small problem...

	Basicly, the problem is that posted by Heins on Fev 2k1 that I found at
http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-February/004700.html

	I have in stock 25 t-shirt in 5 diferent colors (blue, red, white, black,
yellow) and 5 diferent sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL), which makes 25 conbinations
one shirt each.

	Variant stock control, shortly. Can IC control this situation? How do I set
it up? I tried separated widgets and simple Widget, but with no success. Was
it my mistake somewhere, and in that case how should I setup this product, or
there is a problem with Matrix Stock control or maybe Variant stock control?

	TIA for all your help.

Merlin, the Mage