[ic] Is there limitations on number of catalogs run?

S. Wong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 7 02:22:01 2002

Actually, all the data was there ... I created them using the UI and
checked the tables still.  Anyway, I decided to start from another
"clean" db and will see if it works this time. :-)  Thanks.