[ic] Sorting Options

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 7 22:08:01 2002

Mike Heins wrote:

>Quoting Mike Heins (mike@valuemedia.com):
>

>>That is actually a deficiency in the code. Matrix options sort by the
>>o_sort field (or whatever MV_OPTION_TABLE_MAP defines that to be). That
>>should also be done for simple options if the field is present, I think.
>>
>>Certainly it should be done with an option.
>>
>>I will put this in the todo list.
>>

>I have this in the DEVEL branch of CVS -- you can pass a sort=1 to
>get them sorted. I don't know whether I will put it in stable...
>probably so but I have to think about it.

Mike,
I added the line sort=1, to my results page, but the options still do
not appear as intended.  Do I also need to make a change to Interchange
somewhere.
FYI, here is the code I use:

[if-item-data !options o_modular]

                [table-organize
                  cols=2
                  table='width="150"'
                  td.0='align="right"'
                  td.1='align="left"'
                  ]
                  [item-options td=1 tr=1 label=1 price=1 sort=1]
                [/table-organize]

-Cameron