[ic] Displaying Search Field in the Page Title

Cameron Corda interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 7 23:33:01 2002

My vertical menu generates searches that bring up different category
pages, standard Foundation.  On the search results page, I would like
the page title to be To Know A Veil - Category.  This code works,
"__COMPANY__ -- [value-extended name=mv_searchspec]" but if I edit the
page again, the admin UI drops the searchspec code.  I don't really want
to have to remember to reenter the searchspec code every single time I
edit the results page, so it there another method, or way of not making
the admin UI drop the neccessary code?

-Cameron