[ic] Best Interchange alternative

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 8 19:41:01 2002

    Can you elaborate on your "shared hosting situation"
that makes Interchange unfeasible.  And if you by chance
do finding something superior (features, functionality, flexibility,
open source and price) please let us all know.  My only regret
so far is I can't figure it all out as fast as I would like.

Thanks.
Jon