[ic] Best Interchange alternative

Greg interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 8 19:16:02 2002

At 11:23 PM 7/8/02 +0100, you wrote:

> > I'd *love* to run Interchange, but in my current shared hosting
> situation it
> > doesn't look feasible.
> >
> > Are there any decent Interchange alternatives that don't use daemon's or
> > compiled code? Is Minivend 3 still competitive, or  would OSCommerce be a
> > better bet?
> >
>If you can't run Interchange then you won't be able to run MiniVend
>either.  Perhaps you should just download a pile of applications and
>work your way through them.  When you've finished, you're more than
>likely to come back to Interchange, even if it means that you need to
>switch to a new host. :-)
>
>Let us know what you think of the applications you try.

I chose my current host based on their support for Interchange as well as
reviews I had read about their service. If you're really serious about
Interchange, get a host that supports it fully. I use Verve Hosting
(www.vervehosting.com). Read about them at Epinions.com. Been with them for
around a year with no disappointments. They've just upgraded their servers
and are continually updating server components. Great support.

Best of luck.

Greg