[ic] modifiers for option values

Christine Regan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 9 11:43:00 2002

I am a PERL newbie- trying to get away from ASP....

I have read that the price field accepts option modifiers based on the
option value; for example, to adjust the price of an S down 1.00 and the
price of an XL up 1.00, you use the values shown above. This works in
conjunction with the special ==:options atom in CommonAdjust.

My question is:
Can anything other than price change using the drop down menus created in
the options menu?
For example, if you want a small shirt, you only see options blue and red
for color versus a medium shirt that only comes in yellow.

Would I need to use the simple matrix option to handle this?

thanks in advance for your time and patience...
christine

--==   / / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   Linux is user friendly...             //\
-=====/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\    it's just picky about its friends....V_/_
The choice of a GNU generation