[ic] Simplify Shipping options?

Daniel A. Shockley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 9 12:52:01 2002

Sorry about the bad Subject - here's the message correctly posted.

>Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 17:38:38 -0400
>To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
>From: "Daniel A. Shockley" <danielashockley@yahoo.com>
>Subject: [ic] Simplify Shipping options?
>

>I am trying to set very simple shipping options. I simply want three
>choices, with three fixed prices to show. I am using Interchange
>4.8.3.
>The shipping choices I want are:
>
>UPS Ground $5.99
>2nd Day UPS $9.99
>Next Day UPS $20.99
>
>I am using a store based on the Foundation demo, and am not sure how
>to turn off all the extra functionality and replace it with something
>simple like this.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.

Hmm, I'll answer my own question, now that I've figured it out.

Just go to Admin -> Shipping -> Edit Method for a method.
Choose Total based on Quantity, and make the range 0 - 99999 (or
something else large)
Make the Charge Type = Number
and then put in the amount.

Do that for each method in your list, deleting any from the list that
you don't want, and you're done.

Remember to Apply Changes when done.

--
----