[ic] newbie help

David Millet interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 9 14:16:02 2002

hey sup all,

i'm an interchange newbie and was hopin you guys could help me to my feet=
=2E

I have the following code in my index.html file:

[query sql=3D"SELECT DISTINCT prod_group FROM products ORDER BY prod_grou=
p"=20
prefix=3Dbooks type=3Dlist more=3D1 ml=3D10]        =20
=09[list]

=09=09<a href=3D"[area  href=3Dscan
=09=09search=3D|

=09=09fi=3Dproducts
=09=09st=3Ddb

=09=09se=3D[books-param prod_group]
=09=09op=3Drm
=09=09nu=3D0

=09=09ml=3D50
=09=09tf=3Dcategory
=09=09to=3Dx
=09=09|

=09=09br />

=09[/list]
[/query]

so this code dumps out 10 clickable versions of the product groups in the=
=20
database (prod_group).  I need the code to additionally print out all the=
=20
products in the product group, so that it ends up like this:

product group1
product a, product b, product c, product d,

product group 2
product e, product f, product g, product h,

and so on so forth.

If I'm not explaining myself very well I would appreciate a second chance=
=2E =20
I've looked all over for help with this and you guys are my last resort.

Thanx in advance!

David Millet
david@adoptionmedia.com