[ic] How to display adjusted options prices?

Fred Pope interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 9 15:27:01 2002

"But I'm facing a strange problem now, at the Checkout page, the
prices are not reflected correctly.  They always take the base prices
from the products table, not the adjusted price, ie, size L should
show $105 but instead, it's showing $100.  Any clues?"

Take a look at this page and see if this is what you are looking for:

http://store.satcomresources.com/catalog/shop/C3_5900KU.html

Assuming you are using the right browser....you can configure your item
with multiple options, and varying prices and see the results of your
pricing configuration. I did this using some javascript, and editing the
item-options tag in the flypage, and then going into the admin pages and
editing the forms for the simple options to include a price field. If
the javascript does not work in your browser, the items will still total
appropriately in the cart.

Best - FP