[ic] How to display adjusted options prices?

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 9 21:13:01 2002

    You say products table; I say options table.
I don't know if what you're trying to do is
possible using the products table but I know
it works with the options table.  Or at least it appears to
work for me but I haven't tested everything out completely.
I set the products.price to zero and then set the actual
price in options.price and at least it is getting into the
shopping cart correctly. So that much I know.
That HTML code you have below... That should be created
automatically by placing the correct values in the
options table which you need to do for every product
anyway.  If you have a lot of products of similar types maybe create
a special product entry admin interface..... just a thought but
I have not done something like that so far.

Jon