[ic] Cross Sells

Brijam interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 14 12:18:00 2002

Hi Andy-

I'm in the exact same position as you.  I believe that
the Admin interface may be the culprit.  I posted a
similar message just last week that you should be able
to search the archives under - "Cross-sell
documentation?" was the subject.

I'm going to be working directly with the tables and
see if that helps.  I'll post here if I figure
anything out.

Cheers,

-Brian