[ic] Multi-Page Checkout Form Help

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 14 12:18:13 2002

At 03:39 AM 7/14/2002 +0900, you wrote:
>Sorry to reply to my own email, but I figured out how to make the page act
>funstionally how I wanted, but I had to resort to using the button tag.
>
>For the checkout button, rather than use the html I would like:
><input type="submit" name="mv_click" value="Check Out" class="button"
>onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='__BUTTON_OVER__';"
>onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor='__BUTTON_OUT__';">
>
>I  used this button code:
>[button
>  text="Check Out"
>  hidetext=0
>  form=basket
>  ]
>  mv_todo=return
>  mv_nextpage=ord/checkarea
>[/button]
>
>So does anyone see a workaround so that I can avoid using the button tag?
>-Cameron

Neither of your posts were particularly clear as to what the problem is, or
even what you want to do, but if you want to attach some additional
javascript to the Checkout button, I suggest you just copy the html output
of the button tag in this situation, paste it into your page (and remove
the [button] tag itself), and modify it as needed.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax