[ic] Multi-Page Checkout Form Help

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 14 12:55:59 2002

> For the checkout button, rather than use the html I would like:
> <input type="submit" name="mv_click" value="Check Out" class="button"
> onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='__BUTTON_OVER__';"
> onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor='__BUTTON_OUT__';">
>
> I  used this button code:
> [button
>   text="Check Out"
>   hidetext=0
>   form=basket
>   ]
>   mv_todo=return
>   mv_nextpage=ord/checkarea
> [/button]
>
> So does anyone see a workaround so that I can avoid using the button tag?
> -Cameron

Hi Cameron,

that look great so far! I would like to use the mouseovers as well, but
couldn't figure out how to handle mouseovers for multple submits on one
form, which is what you are tryin to do.

I am not well versed in any of these areas. I resorted to the [button] tag
and left it as that. However, You may want to look into mv_check instead of
mv_click. That may help you. I think it is something to the affect of, you
can have only one mv_click, but multiple mv_check's.

hmm, I seem to remember that you cannot assign mv_check to an input tag.
Well, how about a regular mouseover link with an mv_check.

I dunno, maybe these will spark your imagination :)

I am pressed for time right now, but if you figure this out, I would love to
hear about it.

good luck

Paul