[ic] Help, templates just disapeared

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 14 19:14:01 2002

Jonathan Clark wrote:

>Check this bit in theme.cfg, right at the bottom:
>
>##
>## Here we pick up the region variables like LEFTONLY_TOP and
>LEFTONLY_BOTTOM.
>##
>DirConfig Variable templates/__THEME__/regions
>
>This relies on THEME being set to the appropriate directory name; this is
>set at the top of theme.cfg

Checked it out, and everything is correct and as it always was.  One
other thing that may or may not help is that when I go to "template
edit" in the admin menu, it will correctly list the available templates,
but the contents (top and bottom) are blank.  I can put text in there,
but when I hit save, nothing gets saved, and the template refreshes and
shows blank space again.  The original file is still there, so for sure
nothing was saved.

Here is what the error.log shows:
/~toknowav/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/admin/template_edit search error: your
search file a valid database reference, was 'backup'.

-Cameron