[ic] Help, templates just disapeared

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 14 20:43:02 2002

Thanks for the suggestions Johnathan.
I just figured it out, and was actually a permissions issue.

I have a virtual hosting account, and so most files which I uploaded are
uploaded by user toknowav (ftp account) in user group cpanel.  When I
upload files within the Interchange admin UI, the files get uploaded by
user cpanel in group cpanel.  In the past few days I changed a few
cpanel user files to toknowav as the user so that I could edit them in
dreamweaver and upload them via ftp rather than deal with the
interchange ui.  Apparently this is fine for all files except them.cfg.
 When I reuploaded that using Interchange, everything works ok.

-Cameron