[ic] WorldPay integration process flow (attn: Lyn St George)

ffire interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 14 23:51:02 2002

Are there anyone who had successfully integrated WorldPay with
Interchange?  I am *almost* there, however, I found that if I only
display the values returned by WorldPay, like this:

Thank you, your order number is <WPDISPLAY ITEM=MC_my_order_number>.

...it is fine.  But if I want to make use of the WorldPay returned
value like this:

     [query interpolate=1 table="transactions" sql=|
        UPDATE  transactions
        SET     wp_payment_status = 'Success'
        WHERE   code = '<WPDISPLAY ITEM=MC_my_order_number>'
    |][/query]

... it failed  :(  Looks like the WorldPay returned values cannot be
put inside any query statements, for some reasons.

I read a very useful post by Lyn St George
http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-January/016554.html
and I hope I can get in touch with him/her.  Or anyone else who can
help me with the above.  Much thanks!

You can email me at:
inter@myoccasion.com