[ic] Cluster and/or load balancing question

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 15 03:02:03 2002

Dan Browning wrote:

>>> There are more that do that as well, just not people that are
>>> on the list.
>>

>> Dear Mike,
>>
>> did you have a white paper to use IC in a cluster with oder without
>> SQL-Server?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Joachim
>

> I've thought of writing one, since it is really quite simple (well, for
> IC's part anyway -- clusters in general are often non-intuitive).
> However, the thought hasn't yet turned into action as yours is the first
> query I've seen in a few months.

Dan,

are you so kind to tell me or us a short summary of your experience with
IC in a cluster, if you have a little bit time?

Thank you!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]