[ic] uploading .xls file using cpanel not working

John Beima interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 16 01:16:01 2002

Quoting TGroup <tgroup77@swbell.net>:

> > > Wondering if anyone has experienced the same trouble using this cpanel
> > > option. After completing the Wizard, the final step is to upload your
> > > template, in this case named template.xls- I receive no errors until
> > trying to preview the cart, and then a fatal error page shows and states
> that
> the .xls file could not be uploaded.
> > >
> > > Is this a cpanel issue?

This is, more than likely, that Interchange is NOT installed correctly. I have
found that 99% of the people using it only THINK they know how to install it and
actually don't. Since proper installation doesn't seem to be documentated anywhere.

If the CPAN modules Interchange needs to parse the Excel file are not installed
it wont be able to parse the file and hence errors will occur.