[ic] UI_ITEM_FIELDS in variable.txt and IC 4.8.5

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 16 03:08:01 2002

Jonathan Clark wrote:
>>is UI_ITEM_FIELDS no longer working with item_edit.html?
>>If yes, why?
>

> This is now handled by the mv_metadata table. To set your fields, as an
> admin user go to edit an item and then click on the 'item editor' link just
> to the right of the little duck icon.
>
> Now have a look at the 'Fields to edit' section. You can then set your
> fields, create section breaks with blank lines, and named section breaks
> with '=My New section' type lines.
>
> Have fun!

Thank you!
How would that line looks in mv_metadata table? I would prefer to insert
  the needed line into the mv_metadata table directly.

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]