[ic] ADD table in UI Admin

Stefano Kerschbaumer - Interline S.r.l. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 17 09:23:01 2002

I create the file producer.mysql in dir dbconf/mysql/

Database  producer  producer.txt __SQLDSN__
ifdef SQLUSER
Database  producer  USER         __SQLUSER__
endif
ifdef SQLPASS
Database  producer  PASS         __SQLPASS__
endif
Database  producer  KEY          sku
Database  producer  COLUMN_DEF   "sku=char(64) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY"
Database  producer  COLUMN_DEF   "name=VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL"
Database  producer  COLUMN_DEF   "city=VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL"

I create the catalog in this mode  su interch -c
"/usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r"

But i dont view the table producer in my table admin page in the UI Admin .
Where I configure this ?

Saluti Stefano

> At 01:54 PM 07/16/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>
> >I add a new table in mysql and I want add the table in the UI Admin ...
how