[ic] ADD table in UI Admin

Wed Jul 17 09:28:02 2002

Quoting Stefano Kerschbaumer - Interline S.r.l. (stefano@interline.it):
> I create the file producer.mysql in dir dbconf/mysql/
>
> Database  producer  producer.txt __SQLDSN__
> ifdef SQLUSER
> Database  producer  USER         __SQLUSER__
> endif
> ifdef SQLPASS
> Database  producer  PASS         __SQLPASS__
> endif
> Database  producer  KEY          sku
> Database  producer  COLUMN_DEF   "sku=char(64) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY"
> Database  producer  COLUMN_DEF   "name=VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL"
> Database  producer  COLUMN_DEF   "city=VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL"
>
> I create the catalog in this mode  su interch -c
> "/usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r"
>
> But i dont view the table producer in my table admin page in the UI Admin .
> Where I configure this ?

You also need to specify

	NoImport producer

if you already have set up the table in MySQL. If you have not made the
table in MySQL, a file products/producer.txt with the proper field names
in the first line must be present.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Unix version of an Outlook-style virus:
It works on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone
you know, and delete a bunch of your files at random.