[ic] How to debug: Error during creation of order routing log

ffire interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 17 17:22:00 2002

How can I debug this "Error during creation of order routing log"
problem?

Received this error from error.log, generated at the Checkout page
when I click on "Place Order":

Error during creation of order routing log:
Route log failed. at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Order.pm line
1575.

I've also checked through the other 3 files under /logs (usertrack,
tracking, log), but nothing is telling me what's wrong with my
log_transaction file.  Previously the whole Checkout procedures
worked, then I made the big mistake of modifying the log_transaction
file, as well as the database (ie, add more varchar, add fields,
etc), that when I retest again, it's not working  :(  There's no way
I can remember all the changes I've made  :P  Are there other logs I
can look at, etc?  How can I go about debugging?