[ic] blocking customers

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 18 10:37:01 2002

> I have a client who has asked for something that I haven't seen
> discussed here and did not find via searches on the web site or
> mailing list.
>
> He has some customers that he would to prevent from being able to
> order due to having to constantly go after them to get them to pay.
>
> Has anyone come up with a simple (!!!) way to do this.
>
> Note: He does not use any of the standard interfaces that comes
> with Interchange.  The site is very simple and is exactly what
> he wants.  (www.captemo.com, if interested).

The simplest way is to just not process orders from those customers;
just mark them as 'cancelled', 'denied' or whatever when they come in.

If they actually provide a credit card and pay then the goods can be
sent.  If they don't, and they are on your blacklist then just cancel
the order.

It doesn't get any simpler than that. :-)