[ic] IC fails to remove the sequence test-table when creating multiple tables with a serial-column

René Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 18 12:40:09 2002

> Did that not means, that you have to delete the tables before the table
> is creating by IC?

I guess so. The only problem is that when I remove the
ic_test_create_code_seq, and restart IC, no new sequences are created...
Wired..

> If tables exist, why did you or IC try to create the tables once more?

I think the DBI.pm module fails with that procedure. It probably fails in
removing that table...

I'm by the way using the *.pgsql files for configuring the tables.

Regards, René