[ic] AuthorizeNet charging, but order not placed

Christopher Slaght interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 18 17:15:01 2002

I had this exact problem when I was messing around with the quickbooks =
extension.  I had added to my catalog.cfg file an include to the =
qb.catalog.cfg config file.  Once I did this, I could no longer get to =
the receipt page or get an email from interchange indicating a order had =
taken place.  I would get an email receipt from Authorize.net showing =
that it made it through part of the order process.

I am still playing with the quickbooks extension so if I figure out why =
it is messing up the checkout process or anyone knows why it would mess =
that up, post it for me or I will post it.

Thanks and good luck,

Chris Slaght
ISS