[ic] AuthorizeNet charging, but order not placed

Russell Mann interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 18 17:30:01 2002

> I had this exact problem when I was messing around with the
> quickbooks extension.  I had added to my catalog.cfg file an
> include to the qb.catalog.cfg config file.  Once I did this, I
> could no longer get to the receipt page or get an email from
> interchange indicating a order had taken place.  I would get an
> email receipt from Authorize.net showing that it made it through
> part of the order process.
>
> I am still playing with the quickbooks extension so if I figure
> out why it is messing up the checkout process or anyone knows why
> it would mess that up, post it for me or I will post it.
>
> Thanks and good luck,
>
> Chris Slaght
> ISS

Dear Chris,

Setting the IC server to RPC mode helps a bunch.  I did have a failure again
today, however.  The customer went to the checkout page 3 times, but never
got to the receipt.  AuthorizeNet did charge the customer though.

-Russell