[ic] Re: interchange-users digest, Vol 1 #1020 - 45 msgs

Paul J. Boyes interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 19 01:50:02 2002

Mike,

Thanks I found the reference in template_edit.html.  I changed it to the
products table and the error went away.  However, I am sure that is not
what was intended.  Is there supposed to be a backup table in the db?

Also, the template edit doesn't save your changes to the appropriate files.
 From reading previous posts, it does not look like this has worked in
quite a while.  Am I missing somehing here or does editing of templates
through the admin section not work?

Thanks,

Paul J. Boyes